Remedial Massage Therapy
Regular remedial massage therapies have many benefits, from releasing muscle tension and pain to injury prevention and improved workout recovery.
Our remedial massage treatments include:
- Sports massage
- Relaxation massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point release
- Pregnancy massage
- Cupping Therapy – to assist with pain relief, inflammation, blood flow and general wellbeing, in conjunction with massage therapy.
- Dry Needling – to assist with relieving muscle knots and spasms, ideal for treating sports injuries in conjunction with massage therapy.
Remedial Massage Benefits
Regular remedial massage therapy has many benefits. These include:
- Helps to release muscle tension and pain
- Promotes relaxation of the mind and the body
- Helps to prevent muscle injuries
- Improves recovery from muscle injuries
- Improves recovery after exercise
- Can assist with maintaining correct posture
- Can help you to sleep better
Meet Sara Alberici, our head Remedial Massage Therapist
“I’m fascinated by muscles and the way the body works. I have a passion for massage therapy because it has an immense power to help people – it not only helps to heal their body, but also their mind. As a remedial massage therapist, I’m privileged to be able to assist with this, to help take care of people and enable them to lead a healthy and happy life.”