- Cupping Therapy – to assist with pain relief, inflammation, blood flow and general wellbeing, in conjunction with massage therapy.
- Dry Needling – to assist with relieving muscle knots and spasms, ideal for treating sports injuries in conjunction with massage therapy.
Regular remedial therapy has many benefits. These include:
- Benefits of dry needling:
- Relaxes the muscles, boosts blood flow, diminishes inflammation, and triggers a healing response.
- This treatment also improves nerve communication and activates the release of your body’s natural pain relievers.
- Cupping Benefits:
- improves blood circulation.
- promotes healing.
- alleviates pain.
- improves mobility
- reduces anxiety.
- improves varicose veins and spider veins.
Meet Nicole McCauley, our Remedial Therapist
Nicole is an Osteopath who is in her final year of her Master’s in Osteopathic Medicine. She is passionate about helping clients reach their full potential not only in training but overall health and wellness. She takes a holistic approach to treatment and looks at the body’s ability to regulate and heal itself, the somatic component of disease, the interrelationship of structure and function. She understands the importance of muscle recovery and the benefits therapeutic treatment has on those she treats.
She will focus on your whole body, including the soft tissues including muscles, ligaments and tendons, the spine and nervous system, and may use a variety of different hands-on methods. Each treatment is personalised and has a treatment planed developed for your specific condition and injuries. She offers musculoskeletal treatment, dry needling, cupping, massage, and mobilisation.
Nicole McCauley | Remedial Massage Therapist