Remedial Massage Therapy
Regular remedial massage therapies have many benefits, from releasing muscle tension and pain to injury prevention and improved workout recovery.
- Sports massage
- Relaxation massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Trigger point release
- Pregnancy massage
- Cupping Therapy – to assist with pain relief, inflammation, blood flow and general wellbeing, in conjunction with massage therapy.
- Dry Needling – to assist with relieving muscle knots and spasms, ideal for treating sports injuries in conjunction with massage therapy.
Remedial Massage Benefits
Regular remedial massage therapy has many benefits. These include:
- Helps to release muscle tension and pain
- Promotes relaxation of the mind and the body
- Helps to prevent muscle injuries
- Improves recovery from muscle injuries
- Improves recovery after exercise
- Can assist with maintaining correct posture
- Can help you to sleep better
Meet Rebecca Tyson, our head Remedial Massage Therapist
“Becky has been a certified Remedial Massage Therapist since 2014. She offers modalities such as Deep Tissue Massage, Remedial, Pregnancy, Trigger Point Therapy and Relaxation.
She has worked with Gold Coast Titans NRL team as a Sport Massage Therapist, also with the Opals Pro Ladies Basketball team in 2014 to offer Sports Massage prior to their training camp and competition over in Europe.
Becky was also proud to help at the 2018 GC Commonwealth Games and worked with the Pro Volleyball teams down in Coolangatta. Fully capable of applying a firm pressure or a lighter flowing massage Becky can tailor the treatment to suit your needs, sore spots, knots and muscle tension.
Offering full health fund rebates on all health funds including Medibank, Bupa, AHM and more, Becky believes that Massage and other recovery therapies are not only beneficial to sports and performance in the gym but also reduce stress, decrease the chance of injury and increase flexibility through working the muscle.”
Rebecca Tyson | Remedial Massage Therapist